Monday, September 27, 2010

A rainy uncaffeinated morning, Rite Aid and a cocktail

Now you'd think the words in the title wouldn't seemingly go together but oh, they do.

Tater Tot and I got off to a late start this rainy uncaffeinated morning (no coffee for me yet). I drop him off at school and I pop into the Rite Aid. I don't know why I became confused (at this time I'll blame it on the no caffeine yet - easy excuse) but I managed to mess up how my coupons worked with Rite Aid's sales. After ringing me up twice and voiding me twice, the cashier curtly informed me I could not continue doing this. There seemed to be an tone of desperation in his voice but in the end, we (okay, I did) managed to sort things out. By the time I left the store at 9:00, I think we were both in need of a cocktail (or dozen). Oh and some caffeine for me.

By the way, I was able to procure 2 Pantene shampoos, 2 Gillette body washes and 1 Gillette deodorant for $10. Now I just have to remember to apply for the $2 single check rebate, making my shopping experience a total of $8 instead.

I'm sorry Mr. Rite Aid Cashier Guy. You should receive combat pay for dealing with me this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment